Monday 20 May 2013

Easter Holidays at Pauanui!!!

For the long Easter Weekend we went down to our friends Bach in Pauanui.  It was AWESOME!!!



                                                       I had a little sleep in a sand hole



                                              Heeheehee! I stole Miss H's cellphone!


                                  
                                           Kit Kat (Miss H's Bestie) photo bombed my picture!




                                 Hahaha! I look like a propeller hat on top of Kit Kat's head! Heeheehee!




                                                        I do too! What more can I say?



Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


                                             

                                                       Mmmmmm! M&M's! My favourite!



                       The girls made me help make lunch! They quickly took the knife off me though...




... and decided that I would be much more helpful in the toastie machine...






Then they gave me a glass of coke because they were sooooooo thankful for all my help!
Ok, not really... I had to sneak some of Miss H's when she wasn't looking...
but my head got stuck and she caught me...
she threatened to throw me to the enemy... *shiver*
Baa. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment