Monday 20 May 2013

Good-bye Sweeties!

Hello again.   Miss me?   I did!!!

The Mother's friends The Sweeties left town after an exciting 9 day holiday in the most beautiful country ever!!!   They walked, they hiked, they climbed, they ziplined, they white water rafted, and they tandemed!   And drank a LOT of tea and coffee and ate LOADS of muffins.

Miss H and I woke up at 3 am  (I didn't even know there was 3 am!!!) to see them off.



I got a free ride on the luggage!   :)


 I danced with the weird wire statues outside the Check-in!


I wanted to fill out a departure card so that I could go to but Miss H wouldn't let me.   :'(


Me and Thorin Oakenshield! Miss H put me on top of his axe.  OW!


Mmmmmmmmmmmm!   Hot chocolate!  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!


I tried to sneak into The Sweeties bag unnoticed...  Didn't work so well for me...


So I took my own ride on an airplane!  Zoooooooooooooooom!


And then a Buzzy Bee!   Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!





I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired now!   Are we home yet?!


Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ha Baa you are funny, there is also a 1am, 2am,4am,5am,and 6 am - I hope you miss the Sweeties as much as I will.

    ReplyDelete