Saturday 25 May 2013

Heard your Heart say... Love, Love, Love

Another post for today.

Miss H's jelly roll quilt is coming along very nicely.

 This is the completed top all ready to be put together and quilted.
 Look at Miss H's beautiful satin stitch.
And her lovely chain stitch!

This quilt is inspired by Avalanche City's song "Love Love Love". And also her Newsboys t-shirt which has love love love on it. Her t-shirt is signed by the NZ Breakers (ANBL champions 3 times in a row) whom Miss H got to play against.

I lurve learning about Miss H and the Mother's quilting skills. I didn't know they were sooooooooo good at it.

Maybe they will let me help.   I am soooooo good at helping!!!

1 comment:

  1. All you need is love Baa. I love Miss H's quilt - such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete