Monday 9 September 2013

Auckland Museum!

On Friday Miss H and I were invited to go with Grandma to the Auckland Museum. Grandma had heard that the Marine Exhibit, which is running for only a few more weeks, was very coolio.




The Lion and the Lamb.  Heehee. Above the Lion, is the places that Kiwis fought in during the 1st World War. 


YUMMY!!! There was two walls like this.  I just wish that I could eat them ALL!!!


In the Marine Exhibit, it was so coolio!!! There was this giant anemone made of  foam noodles. It was awesome. Can you spot me?


There were lots of these jars with specimens in them and interesting information. 


Look at the awesome shells.



Haha! Look at me, I am sitting on top of a shark!  Who is the bravest sheep in the world? ME!




Not too close Grandma. There is no glass between me and this shark. It might eat me. I am sure it would enjoy lamb chops for lunch...

 Inside the Museum was lot's of fun. Miss H, Grandma, and I had a nice walk around the side of the Museum before heading back to the train station. 



 This is the front of the Museum. You can see the Memorials for our fallen soldiers (After all this is the Auckland War Memorial Museum.) I think the fern design is really well done and looks very smart.



 Please don't light the fuse Miss H!!!  




 Hanging around in the Magnolia Garden.


 You can see the Museum in the background. 


 Phew! I am so tired Miss H! I think I will just fall asleep here under the daffodils!

Baa. xxx



1 comment:

  1. Hee hee....Baa, you are a hoot. Hope you all had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete