Tuesday 10 December 2013

Time to decorate!!!


 Hello Peeps,

Yesterday Miss H, the Mother and I decorated the house and set up the Christmas tree.



I'm the star!!!



Hiding among the decorations!


I'm pretending to be a Christmas ornament. 


This is our beautiful Christmas skirt!


This is one of Miss H's favourite decorations. 

They all had such fun decorating the big tree. I felt a bit left out because I couldn't reach to hang any ornaments. So I insisted that I have my own little tree. The Mother kindly let me use her one that she has had since childhood... a VERY long time ago...


Isn't it sooo cute?!?


Look at some of the cute little decorations she has to decorate it!


All finished.  I hope all those tiny presents underneath it are for ME!!!

13 days until Christmas!

Love from
Baa.xxx



1 comment: