Monday 21 December 2015

Hot Chocolate Spoons

Hello Peeps,


Miss H and her friend Miss R decided to make some hot chocolate spoons for some easy Christmas gifts. They found the idea on Pinterest.


First, they stamped words onto the ends of the sticks.
I stayed out of the way for this part - don't want black ink on my precious hooves!


Then it was into production time. Mmmmm... melted chocolate and crushed candy canes... my favourite!


Once all the spoons were done Miss H and Miss R wrapped them in cellophane.
Err... do we have to wrap them all? Could we eat a few instead..?



They look sooooo yummy! I hope Miss H is going to give me some to stir into my Christmas hot chocolate.


Oooh... I just had to show you this one. Miss R got all fancy and made it swirly!



Love From
Baa. xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty and tasty gift! Great idea! Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2016! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gift! They would be nice stirred into a cup of coffee too (don't ask me how I know!). BTW - there's an easy recipe for something sheepies (and biggies) will love on my blob today if you want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift idea. They look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a fantastic gift idea .. might have to borrow that one next year. Some will make it to gifts & some will end up in my mouth I bet !!!!!

    ReplyDelete