Saturday 9 April 2016

A Hug Me Bear!

Hi there Paw-Pals,


 Ooooh, look what arrived in the mail!!  Yipee!  It is a hug me bear! 
The Mother has had a bit of a hard week and has resigned from her part-time job.  She was feeling a bit flat and so Miss H sent her a wonderful little present.  He is so cute - with his arms wide open to give her a BIG, BIG hug!


 And look- a perfect home for him in a little old pram Grandma had from Miss H's Aunty's childhood.  It is a lovely size for Bear to sleep in.


Aren't we both so adorable? This is my "where's my treat" look!
The Mother is planning a week of decluttering, sewing and heading for Thursday Coffee Time at the Community Centre/Church where they are all looking forward to seeing her after all these months of not being able to come.

Slobbery Kisses,
From Snowy.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you mummy enjoys her reduced working hours and has heaps of fun with her friends on Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the coming weeks prove to be a lot more fun! What a great little bear! I recognise that 'where'e my treat?' stare.... that is EXACTLY how my Dexter looks at me!! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a little tidying to start anew. Sweet of Miss H to send the hugs from far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes part time jobs just aren't worth the money....so sorry it didn't work out for the Mother. Snowy - you will just have to be sure to give her lots of kisses and be on your best behaviour. No jealousy over that Hug Me bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Snowy & Baa's Mum. I am just playing catch up on my blog reading after my trip to Mums. I think Hug Me Bear is just perfect to cheer the Mother up. I was sooooo sorry to read she has had a difficult week ... hope she is soon feeling much better. Gorgeous little pram too.

    ReplyDelete