Friday 9 September 2016

Scrap and Stash September: Pin Cushions

Hello Peeps,

 The Mother made this coolio pin cushions out of scraps and some of Miss H's orphan stitcheries.


It was a left-over block that made the background of this one. I have to say that that log cabin looks VERY inviting!


We have a hole in the ozone layer above New Zealand so it is very important to wear a sunhat - and this is a very cute one.


"You are my sunshine" springs to mind when I see this pincushion...


I wonder what is inside this picnic basket - hopefully some yummy sandwiches and a whole bar of CHOCOLATE just for me!


I love Scrap and Stash September! There are sooooo many things you can make with scraps.

Love From
Baa. xxx

5 comments:

  1. I like these Baa! They would make sweet little gifts for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pinnies, I agree the sunshine is great, but so are all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful little pincushions Baa! You can never have too many pincushions (or too much chocolate!) Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are simple & gorgeous Baa ... my fave is the log cabin but I just LoVe the fabric of the sunhat one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely and a great use of your scraps. xx

    ReplyDelete